Delivery Information for All Orders:
We are currently offering free worldwide delivery on all orders over £50. This discount will be applied automatically at the checkout.
- Please take great care when inputting your delivery address. Our address labels are generated and printed directly from the information you give us when you place your order. If your address is input incorrectly, this may result in a failed delivery.
- All deliveries are made between 9:00 and 18:00, Monday to Saturday.
- We are aware that many of our items are purchased as gifts, and therefore price information will not be included in your parcel. Your order confirmation will be e-mailed to you at the time you place your order, and this will show you the amount you have been charged. You will also be e-mailed a despatch confirmation when your order leaves us.
- The price for delivery varies depending on the destination country, and the items and quantity of items you have purchased. Your delivery charge will be calculated automatically in your shopping basket.
- Our quality control system for packing ensures that every effort it made to protect your items for their time in transit. Our confidence in this process means that in the extremely unlikely event that your order reaches you in damaged condition, we guarantee to get a replacement out to you immediately.
Delivery to Mainland UK and Northern Ireland:
- Delivery will be made within 2-5 working days from the date your order is placed.
- Your order will be dispatched using Royal Mail First Class.
- International delivery estimates may vary. Your order will be dispatched using Royal Mail Airmail. Typically, we expect delivery to Europe to be made within 5-10 working days, and to the rest of the world to take 7-15 working days. For a more accurate delivery estimate, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your delivery address.
- Please note that customs forms will be included on the outside of all international orders (excluding Europe). These forms list the value and contents of the package. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches the destination country must be borne by you. Your local customs office will be able to provide you with further information.
- The prices charged on our site are in British Pound Sterling (£). If you are using an international card or bank account to pay for your goods the exact price you will pay depends on your bank’s exchange rate at the time of ordering.