Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
If there is a problem with your order, or if you change your mind about a purchase, we will be happy to offer you a replacement, an exchange or a refund. Please read our full returns policy below.
- All requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receipt.
- Prior to the return of your goods, please inform us of your return, by emailing email@example.com. Please include the reason for your return request, and whether you would like a refund or an exchange. This will ensure that we expect your return, and will allow us to process it quickly and correctly. Please note that we cannot guarantee that returns which have not been booked in will be processed.
- The goods are your responsibility until they arrive back at our warehouse. Please ensure that they are wrapped securely to avoid damage in transit. We recommend using the original padded envelope and a signed-for service for peace of mind. Please ensure you retain proof of postage. Return postage costs are your responsibility.
- Please include a note in your returns package with your full name, your order number, and your contact e-mail.
- Please ensure that all goods are returned to us in their original packaging, unworn, and in resalable condition. All goods will be checked before exchanges or refunds are issued.
- Please note that due to strict health & safety and hygiene reasons we cannot accept exchanges or returns of pierced earrings. In the event that you wish to return a set which includes pierced earrings, we can offer you a refund or an exchange for the other items included in the set, for a proportionately reduced value.
- If you purchased a set including pierced earrings using a voucher sold by a deal provider, we are unable to issue partial refunds. In this case we can offer an exchange for the other items in the set.
Our returns address is:
Diamond Style (UK) Ltd.
9 The Broadway
- All requests for exchanges must be made within 14 days of receipt. Any goods you wish to exchange must be returned unworn and with the original packaging intact.
- Please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an exchange.
- All requests for refunds must be made within 14 days of receipt. We will not be able to process refund requests made outside this period. Refunds will be made for the original purchase price.
- All refunds will be made to the card used for the original payment. Refunds can only be made to an alternative card if the original card has expired.
- Original postage and packaging costs will only be refunded if the entire order is cancelled by e-mail within 7 working days of the order being placed, and if all goods in the order have been returned to us in original condition. These are your consumer rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. If you believe that you are entitled to a refund of postage and packaging charges, please inform us of this when you e-mail us on email@example.com to request your return.
- If you purchased a voucher for redemption against one of our items, the refund of this voucher will be processed by the deal provider. We will confirm receipt of your return, and authorise your refund with the deal provider. Refunds are subject to each company’s own timeframes and policies.